The Administrative Assistant will report to and work directly with the Programme Manager and Operations Manager. He/she will provide logistical and administrative support to the technical and operations teams. The Administrative Assistant will be expected to work flexibly to support office operations and financial functions.
The role will also require the candidate to display skills in communications and recordkeeping.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Assist with the procurement of office and project related equipment;
· Assist program staff to plan and execute logistical operations, including planning and coordinating meetings;
· Maintain office petty cash and financial records;
· Organize logistical and travel arrangements for staff and consultants;
· Maintain contact database with current and accurate information on vendors, contractors, and partners;
· Assist with the preparation of all support documentation for the Monthly Expense Report;
· Assist with end-of-year and audit preparations ;
· Perform any other operations or financial duties as may be required.
Reporting Deliverables/ Contributions:
· Weekly Report
· Monthly Financial Report
· Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual Progress Reports
· Final Programme Report